Within project “Balkan Dialogues”, Foundation BFPE for a Responsible Society organizes new session which will be held on September 29th, starting at 3pm.
Theme of new session will be Education for the future of the Region (Western Balkans) and will be held online through ZOOM platform.
List of invited speakers includes:
– Srdjan Verbić, former Minister of Education, Science and Technological Development of Republic of Serbia
– Arjan Gjonca, Associate Professor, London School of Economics and Political Science, UK
– Boris Jokić, Senior Research Associate, Institute for Social Research Zagreb, Croatia
– Zlatko Lagumdžija, Professor, Faculty of Economy, University of Sarajevo and former Prime Minister and Foreign Minister of Bosnia and Herzegovina
– Aleksandar Baucal, Professor, Faculty of Philosophy, University of Belgrade, Serbia
– Suzana Kirandžiska, Director, Step by Step Foundation for Education and Cultural Initiatives, Skopje, North Macedonia
– Ciprian Necula, Executive Chair, Roma Education Fund
This event is supported by Royal Norwegian Embassy and the Balkan Trust for Democracy, a project of the German Marshall Fund of the United States.