Kosovo – Serbia Dialogue: Beginning with the End in Mind
July 1, 2020 05:00 pm | July 1, 2020 07:00 pm
Concordia is proud to partner with the “Balkan Dialogues”, an initiative created by the EastWest Institute (EWI) and the Belgrade Fund for Political Excellence (BFPE), to host a timely and important discussion around the future of Kosovo – Serbia relationships. In the midst of potentially game-changing negotiations between regional leadership and geopolitical superpowers, this conversation will include an exclusive analysis of the current situation by the top thought leaders in the space and a larger conversation on what the political and economic future of the region might look like.
- John Jovanovic, Member of the Board of Counselors, EastWest Institute
Kosovo Serbia Dialogue: Key Principles for Solid Foundation
- Judy Dempsey, Editor in Chief, Strategic Europe (Moderator)
- Nathalie Tocci, Special Advisor to EU High Representative and Vice President of the European Commission
- Agon Maliqi, Program Director, Sbunker
- Branislav Nesovic, Political Analyst
Regional Cooperation: Whole Is Greater than the Sum of Its Parts
- Maja Piscevic, Senior Fellow, EastWest Institute (Moderator)
- Marko Cadez, President, Serbian Chamber of Commerce
- Berat Rukiqi, President, Kosovo Chamber of Commerce
- James O’Brien, Vice-Chair, Albright Stonebridge Group, Washington D.C.
Kosovo Serbia Dialogue: Fresh Start or Re-Start?
- Ivan Krastev, Chairman, Centre for Liberal Strategies, Sofia (Moderator)
- Wolfgang Ischinger, Chairman, Munich Security Conference
- Miroslav Lajcak, Special Representative for the Belgrade-Pristina Dialogue and other regional issues in the Western Balkans, European Union
- Matthew Palmer, Deputy Assistant Secretary, US State Department
Discussion with Q&A
- Cameron Munter, Fmr. Ambassador to Serbia & Pakistan (Moderator)
Conclusions & Next Steps
- Sonja Licht, President, Belgrade Fund for Political Excellence