As part of the project “Strengthening Parliamentary Democracy and Inclusive Political Dialogue”, a workshop on “Local mechanisms for gender equality” will be held on June 8, in the municipality of Lucani, as part of a cycle of workshops devoted to support in the creation of the Action Plan for Gender Equality of the Municipality of Lucani. The goal of the project, which BFPE has been working on for the third year, is to maintain and expand the space for political dialogue with decision-makers, support the transparency of the decision-making process and promote the active engagement of politicians in the field of gender equality. Supporting the political empowerment of women is another critical area where progress has been made, but there is room for elected assemblies to do more.
BFPE » Local mechanisms for gender equality in Lucani
Most popular articles
- Ninth educational online seminar “Dialogue for the Future” – communication and presentation November 5, 2020
- “COVID-19 challenging international architecture, China riding the wave” October 22, 2020
- SDGs for All: a meeting with representatives of local self-government in Priboj was held November 6, 2020
- How did Serbia and Huawei cooperate: a chronology July 29, 2019
- “Stable instability” in the Eastern Mediterranean October 7, 2020