Belgrade Security Forum team proudly announces that it will be co-hosting the panel “Towards Further Euro-Atlantic Integration” at the prestigious Munich Security Conference.
Speakers at the panel discussion will be:
- Gjorgje Ivanov, President of Macedonia;
- Borut Pahor, President of Slovenia;
- Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, President of Croatia;
- Milo Đukanović, Prime Minister of Montenegro;
- Mustafa Isa, Prime Minister of Kosovo (tbc) and
- Giorgi Kirikashvili, Prime Minister of Georgia (tbc).
The panel will be moderated by Sebastian Kurz, Republic of Austria’s Federal Minister for Europe, Integration and Foreign Affairs.
Also invited were Prime Minister of Republic of Serbia, Aleksandar Vučić and Prime Minister of Albania, Edi Rama who unfortunately were not able to attend.
The BSF will be presented by Mr. Ivan Vejvoda, Senior Vice President of the German Marshall Fund of the United States.