The publication was produced within the project “National Convention on the European Union 2020/2021, Chapter 35: Other Issues – Kosovo” financed by the Embassy of the Kingdom of Norway in Belgrade and the Balkan Trust for Democracy of the German Marshall Fund of the United States. The opinions and views expressed in this publication are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official views of the Embassy of the Kingdom of Norway, Serbia, Balkan Trust for Democracy of the German Marshall Fund of the United States, National Conventions on the European Union or the Institute for Territorial Economic Development.
Most popular articles
- SDGs for All: a meeting with representatives of local self-government in Priboj was held November 6, 2020
- How did Serbia and Huawei cooperate: a chronology July 29, 2019
- How did Serbia approach its international obligations, from the European Commission’s point of view October 15, 2020
- Annual Seminar 2020: The economic consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic and opportunities for recovery December 29, 2020
- “Stable instability” in the Eastern Mediterranean October 7, 2020